Terms and Conditions for the Delivery of Training from A14 Training Services Ltd
1. Payment of course fees must be made in full prior to the commencement of the course, unless other arrangements have been agreed. Cheques accompanying the booking form should be made payable to A14 Training Services Ltd.
2. In the event of non-payment by the customer prior to the course, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking.
Cancellation and/or postponement
1. Postponement of a course will incur an administration charge of £50 + VAT
2. Cancellation of agreed joining instructions by a customer 10 days or more prior to the commencement of the course date will incur an administration charge of 25% of the total course fee excluding VAT.
3. Cancellations within 10 days of the course date will result in the whole course fee being forfeited.
4. Substitution of delegates will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given and the original joining instructions and fee will be deemed as accepted.
5. Failure to attend a funded course will render the candidate responsible for the full payment of the course and examination fees as published at the time of booking.
1. Any variations to the joining instructions, course date, time of attendance etc made by A14 Training Services will be notified to the customers. A14 Training Services Ltd will make every effort to ensure the original instructions are complied with. In the event of the course/delegate cancellation made by A14 Training Services Ltd, every endeavour will be made for the delegate to attend the next available course. All incidents and actions including any money refunds are dealt with promptly and fairly with the Company’s Quality System.
2. Every effort is made to ensure that both the instruction, handouts/course notes and support given are true and correct at the time, but A14 Training Services Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
3. Any delegate attending A14 Training Services Ltd’s premises including vehicles are required to adhere to any notices or instructions to them by A14 Training Services Ltd staff. A14 Training Services Ltd does not accept any responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
4. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ADEQUATE PROVISION IS MADE TO ENSURE THAT DRIVERS’ ATTENDING COURSES ARE ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE REST REQUIREMENTS LAID DOWN IN THE DRIVERS’ HOURS REGULATIONS.
5. Where external examinations are involved and details have been supplied by the delegates for enrolment, A14 Training Services Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy if a dispute should arise with the examinations body.
The above terms and conditions are binding by accepting the confirmation of the booking and no variation may be made without a specific agreement with a Director of A14 Training Services Ltd.